- Pool rules and hours are posted at the pool. WARNING - THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult.
- For health sake, RV sewer connections must be clamped tightly at both ends. NO discharging of septic tanks or grey water is permitted except into the septic system.
- Be sure to lock your vehicles and rooms; the resort is not responsible for theft.
- In order to maintain this beautiful healthy natural forest, we ask that you do not cut any trees or collect fallen wood or dead branches; don’t disturb or annoy any of the native animals; do not destroy or collect plants. Let the next person pass this way and enjoy them too. When using our beautiful Eel River access trail, be aware that these are wild and natural areas where caution and care must be exercised at all time for your safety and maximum enjoyment. This beautiful park has many trees with large first growth Redwoods among them, and from time to time these trees shed their limbs as part of their natural pruning process. Please be aware you are at your own risk. Redwoods River Resort and it’s owners will NOT be responsible for any damages to your vehicles and or private property.
- For our activities, ALL children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of any firearm or projectile weapons, ie, Pellet Gun’s, Wrist Rockets, BB Guns, Bow’s, Guns, is NOT permitted in the park.
- The use of ATV’s, Quad Runners, Mini-Bikes or any self propelled device are not allowed in the park.
To assure your enjoyment of the resort, you can be sure that we will take swift measures, up to and including terminating the stay without a refund, to enforce the following regulations that are violated by you or your guests.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM, loud music is discouraged anytime.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in any buildings; a $200.00 cleaning fee will be charged to violators.
- Hose washing of vehicles, extensive maintenance, and operation of generators are not permitted in the park
- To keep the park looking natural we do not allow clothes lines in campsites.
- Do not burn trash! Please us the garbage containers provided throughout the park.
- DO NOT build large fires in the fire pits. Please clear any dry vegetation away from your fire pit.
- Pets are allowed only in the campground and MUST be on leashes at ALL times and are NOT to be left unattended. Consistent barking will not be tolerated, anyone violating this WILL be asked to leave. Please clean up after your pet NO pets allowed in rooms or cabins, a $200.00 fee will be charged to violators. NO DOGS ALLOWED IN PLAYGROUNDS.
- Guaranteed with either cash deposit or credit card deposit. We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
We do NOT accept any arrivals prior to Noon.
- Campground check in time -- 2:00 PM.
- Cabin & hotel rooms check in time -- 3:00 PM.
- Check out time -- 11:00 AM - All accommodations.
- All lodging -- 14 day cancellation. Less than 14 days - Penalty = 1st night / More than 14 day = $15
- Campground -- 14 day cancellation. Less than 14 days - Penalty = 1st night / More than 14 day = $15
- Group Campsite - 30 day Cancellation. More than 30 days Penalty = $15. Full payment due 30 days prior & becomes non-refundable. (Applies to Holiday & Special Events also)
- Vacation Rental - 30 day Cancellation. More than 30 days Penalty = $15. Full Payment due 30 days prior & becomes non-refundable. A $300 refundable security deposit is required upon check-in.
- All HOLIDAYS & SPECIAL EVENTS - Lodging - 30 day Cancellation. More than 30 days Penalty = $15. Full payment due 30 days prior & becomes non-refundable. Campground - 14 day cancellation. Less than 14 days - Penalty = 1st night / More than 14 day = $15.
~Garbage and Recycling~
For your convenience we have installed garbage center’s throughout the park (see map for locations). Due to animals and birds around the park please make sure that you bag your garbage before placing it in the cans and that the garbage centers’ lid is closed.
DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE AT YOUR SITE
Now you can join us in preserving the beauty of this environment. We have placed five recycling centers throughout the park. Yes we recycle cardboard too, so leave yours next to the recycling center.